Got a window seat!

As always, I selected a window seat for this trip ( http://RichDrama.com/Itinerary ), but I was bumped to an ailse upon check in. They said that the seat we request when we buy the ticket isn't guaranteed. Then they wanted me to pay extra for the window. I asked the fellow at the window if he preferred my aisle seat. He had no preference and was glad to switch! Just before that I was the first to have my wheelie bag checked all the way through to PDX. I guess the overhead bins were filling up. So that was a $15 gift I wouldn't have received if I was in the window boarding zone!

Thanks for your prayers for my travels.

The Lord is SO good!

1 comment:

Rich Swingle said...

Unfortunately this little baggie didn't make it to Portland, but they just called to say that it's heading our way. Yay!