Another miracle flight

I knew today would be tricky.

I was scheduled to fly from Chicago to Minneapolis to Seattle to Medford, OR, where I was raised. The flight from Minneapolis to Seattle was canceled, and the only available seats to Medford weren't available until Christmas Eve. Another wrinkle was that there were three different carriers handling my flight and they all kept sending me to the others. Finally Kasha, a wonderful woman from Poland secured a seat for me on a flight to San Francisco, which is close enough to drive to Medford. Kasha walked with me to the carrier whose flight was cancelled and insisted that they clear that flight for me, which they finally did.

It wasn't until I boarded the plane that I thanked the Lord for Kasha's miraculous upgrade to a fully reclining business-class seat.

Woohoo!

No comments: