Pfizer Leak Implies Admission

This is old news now, but I'm catching up on things I didn't report because we dropped everything to get to the Asbury Outpouring.

I wrote this before James O'Keefe was ousted from Project Veritas. He said, ""The only thing that has changed is that we broke the biggest story in our organization's history… with 50 million views."

Here's my coverage of that story...
Lord, thank You for organizations like Project Veritas that expose the dangerous and immoral practices of Big Pharma. Bring justice and a halt to putting profit over people.

On February 6 Project Veritas posted a leaked document implying Pfizer’s admission that Jordan Trishtan Walker was working for them when he was recorded revealing plans for directed evolution of the coronavirus and fertility issues related to their current covid vaccine.
I prayed outside Pfizer World Headquarters, where the LED van had just showed the undercover footage:
  


I Dreamed I Was Free tells the story of Quaker abolitionist John Woolman, who was exposing the injustice of slavery a century before our Civil War.

No comments: