My Twitter Rehearsal

Here's an excerpt from tonight's rehearsal for our Thursday night performance of Christmas: A Twitter Reenactment.  Read from the bottom up:


JosephEarthDad9:38pm via Web
That inn looks like a possibility...
VirginMaryJesus9:38pm via Web
@JosephEarthDad - Please stop tweeting, dear. Ask the owner of a home. Oh, another contraction! #catr
JosephEarthDad9:37pm via Web
And now that we know, who our child is, how can it be that we're being left out in the cold?
JosephEarthDad9:37pm via Web
But he was real nice. Scared me to death, actually.
JosephEarthDad9:37pm via Web
My angel was called Clarence.
JosephEarthDad9:36pm via Web
Well, not THE angel. Gabriel himself visited Mary: the same angel that announced the coming Messiah to Daniel.
VirginMaryJesus9:36pm via Web
@JosephEarthDad - I think I need to stop traveling. NOW. The labor pay - pain, pains... #catr
JosephEarthDad9:36pm via Web
And then the angel visited me!
JosephEarthDad9:35pm via Web
But I did wonder how she could betray me. How something like that could happen when we were so close!
JosephEarthDad9:35pm via Web
I NEVER considered having her stoned.
JosephEarthDad9:34pm via Web
I love her so much.
JosephEarthDad9:34pm via Web
I certainly didn't want her stoned to death!
JosephEarthDad9:33pm via Web
I was going to arrange a quiet divorce.
JosephEarthDad9:33pm via Web
I was looking suspiciously at every friend we both knew!
JosephEarthDad9:33pm via Web
That was a bit much for me to hear. Know what I mean?
VirginMaryJesus9:33pm via Web
(humming - Silent Night)....#catr
JosephEarthDad9:32pm via Web
She said this angel told her she was chosen by God to deliver his child.
JosephEarthDad9:32pm via Web
I had quite a time with the news when I first heard about it.
JosephEarthDad9:32pm via Web
@zach_the_priest We both knew this pregnancy was from the Lord. Well, Mary knew before I did.



No comments: