My cast

Here are my actors for my piece on the woman caught in adultery. The final performance went so well! I was quite proud of what they accomplished in a week.

During our closing worship service there was a time of sharing. Several students spoke of the impact of our program: Over 100 students in more than a dozen pieces (acting, dance, choreodrama, mime) all interwoven with our theme of prayer. Awesome.

By the way, our piece was linked to the section of The Lord's Prayer in which we ask the Lord to forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have a great time with you rich. I love the way you put things. I learned to much from you. Thank you very much. Well i got your cell phone so ill keep in touch throughout the year to keep you posted with things. God Bless Rich

Rich Swingle said...

We'll certainly be lifting you up, Lucas!