"The Covenant Keeper" on Sunday

There are many Scriptures from the Old Testament that anticipate the Lord stepping down to earth to be born in a manger. "The Covenant Keeper" dramatizes one of the lesser known passages, Genesis 15, when Abram (before God renamed him Abraham) cut a covenant with the Creator of All Things. When I understood its meaning during seminary, the profound foreshadowing took my breath away!  

It's one of the pieces that's a part of my one-man play Views of the Manger, and I'll be performing "The Covenant Keeper" at 10 a.m. Pacific Time on December 26 at the church I grew up in, Medford Friends. You can attend the service if you're in the area, or watch the live stream from www.MedfordFriendsChurch.org.

In the meantime, have a merry Christmas!

I released “Pentecost: Beyond the Imagination,” a scene from my one-man play, The Actsat www.RichDrama.com/Pentecost.

No comments: