Claim of "Found Ballots" Disappeared

On Tuesday www.HeadlinePrayer.org ran my article on Edward Durr, the truck driver, unseating the second most powerful politician in New Jersey, who refused to concede because they "found" 12,000 ballots. I talked about the story and led prayer that the election not be stolen on Pray with Others Live, which you can see below. 

Yesterday Stephen Sweeney conceded! 

We also talked about my article, "When Bystanders Do Nothing About Lawlessness," and Joyce covered a couple of articles as well. 

Click the image below to play the show...





To get updates when Joyce and/or I are on Pray with Others Live, sign up at www.RichDrama.com/Prayer.


I released “Pentecost: Beyond the Imagination,” a scene from my one-man play, The Actsat www.RichDrama.com/Pentecost.


No comments: