Pray with Others Live: Joyce Leads the Charge Against Witchcraft

On Tuesday, Joyce's article, "WARRING AGAINST WITCHCRAFT: CUTTING THE DEMONIC CORDS," was posted on www.HeadlinePrayer.com, and she led prayer over that and several other articles, many targeted on New York, where we live, on the program Pray with Others Live

I'm so proud of my bride!

As I'm posting this, over 19,635 people have clicked through to read the article. It's been shared 493 times, and between Intercessors for America's YouTube and Facebook accounts, that episode of Pray with Others Live has been viewed over 3,000 times. 


At the same time, I was performing in the upcoming film, The Diary of Perpetua, filming in Salem, Massachusetts. I’d been praying for a moment to pray downtown and blow the ram’s horn, inviting the Lord’s presence. As only Holy Spirit could direct it, on our day of rest we stopped for boba tea, and we were literally steps away from the Memorial for the Salem Witch Trials. While the number of people reading Joyce’s article and watching the Pray with Others Live episode, which both addressed witchcraft, were still climbing, I prayed on that site to invite the Lord to break the real witchcraft which has risen up across the street and around the town where dozens were falsely accused of witchcraft in the late 17th c. You can watch my prayer at the Salem Witch Trials Memorial by clicking here

You can sign up to receive emails when Joyce and/or I will be on Pray with Others Live at www.RichDrama.com/Prayer.


I released “Pentecost: Beyond the Imagination,” a scene from my one-man play, The Actsat www.RichDrama.com/Pentecost.


No comments: