Hope in Resurrection for Today

One of the fires sweeping the West Coast destroyed Talent, Oregon, where I attended junior high, and Phoenix, Oregon, where I attended elementary and high school. I know several classmates and family members who lost their homes, and their loss has been so heavy on my heart and in my prayers. One night I woke with a deep prayer burden and saw some of the imagery of the smoke and flames and heard the worship song, "Psalm 46 (Lord of Hosts)." I started putting together a worship video with those images as a prayer exercise in the wee hours of the night. Then Melanie Solomon taught on the story of Lazarus for Westchester Chapel from John 11, and I decided to pair the video with Melanie's teaching. 

I pray that video and message of hope and resurrection will bless those who lost their homes, and give prayer direction for all who need hope in these weighty days. 

Click the arrow below, or if you're reading this in an email you can click this link, to play the service: 


If you want to know more about starting a relationship with Jesus Christ visit www.WestchesterChapel.org/Salvation

If you feel led to contribute to those who have lost their homes, there are links to give directly to those families at www.RichDrama.com/SouthernOregonFire.


I released “Pentecost: Beyond the Imagination,” a scene from my one-man play, The Actsat www.RichDrama.com/Pentecost.

No comments: