Report on the Great Experiment and Roger Nelson's Memorial

The photo is of Joyce and I with Roger Nelson and two of his New York friends during the run of our 2006 collaboration, Fire Off-Broadway.

I recorded a report on my experience at Roger's memorial and my experience with this round of the Great Experiment, which I was involved with when I read Scripture and led hymns at the memorial.

Click the arrow below or visit www.Blog.RichDrama.com if you got this in an email:



Links to things I mention:
More on Roger: www.RichDrama.com/RogerNelson
The Great Experiment and revival at Asbury College: www.DayAndNight.org
Curt Cloninger: www.CurtCloninger.com
George Fox University: www.GeorgeFox.edu
Scripture Reading: www.RichDrama.com/BibleReading
Christian Union: www.ChristianUnion.org
Ivy League Congress on Faith and Action: www.RichDrama.com/IvyLeague
The Send: www.TheSend.org
YWAM: www.YWAM.org
Starting a relationship with the Lord : www.RichDrama.com/MyPassion
Beyond the Chariots at the Singapore Expo: www.RichDrama.com/BtC
My friend's church: www.TheRockAnaheim.com


Roger and I rented an Off-Broadway theatre to do two of our plays, and this was the one I chose: Beyond the Chariots. Watch it online and book a live performance.

No comments: