Hollywood Divine International Film Festival

I'm at the Hollywood Divine International Film Festival near Harrisburg, PA. If you can't make it, you can actually start watching films before we do! Most of them are available online through October 17.

I performed "Sheepish" during the
awards ceremony.
I'm up for the Divine Inspiration Award for Best Comedic Performance for my portrayal of God in "All God's Children," and I contributed to five others. Details below, or if you're reading this in an email you may need to visit www.Facebook.com/RichDrama (10/10). 




I served as acting coach on two of the nominated films, and one of the directors, Gwendelynn Martindale, was a student at the Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp. Sign up for the announcement that we're taking registrations for next summer.

1 comment:

Rich Swingle said...

Though I didn't win, it was worth it to hear the recipient say how grateful he was to the Lord for the award and for the ability to create films. After all, he said, "Endless Void the movie wouldn't be very interesting." AMEN!