Vote for what you want me to perform at the Christian Worldview Film Festival

I've been given 20 minutes to perform at the Christian Worldview Film Festival, so I thought I'd let you decide which pieces I should perform. Take the survey below.

Click the titles to see what they're about. Scroll down for the full list and Done button.

Create your own user feedback survey

I play a lead in Providence, a modern silent film opening in theatres coast to coast starting February 12.

Registration is now open for the 2016 Rocky Mountain Christian Filmmakers Camp. Only two acting slots left last I checked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebekah Cook said...

I could only vote for one....so I did the excerpt from A Clear Leading. But my runner-up votes would be the Prophet of Fear and Beyond the Chariots! :-)