Review

Rich and Joyce Swingle
in Indescribable
I had been praying since the mid-90s that I could sell DVDs of films in which I've performed at performances of my one-man plays. It's so exciting to see that prayer being answered as more and more of the films in which I've performed are becoming available.

For so long I've heard that there's nothing out there in film or television that is appropriate for families or glorifies God. Times have changed and there is now a host of programming that points people to the Lord, and the bar of excellence keeps being raised.  I keep a steadily growing list of titles:

Here are some of the places you can find them:

-ChristianMovies.com
-PureFlix.com

-ChristianFilms.com
-ChristianCinema.com
-Christian Book Distributors
-FamilyChristian.com
-FishFlix.com
-IAmFlix.com
-Koorong.com (Australia)
-NewDayChristian.com
-VisionVideo.com


If you know of others please post them in a comment below!

Now secular media is not excited about this movement, and very often these films do not have massive advertising budgets. They are relying on word of mouth for distribution.

I hope you'll consider telling others how much you like the Christian films you see. If it's one of my films please visit www.IMDb.me/RichSwingle. Click on the film title, and on the page that opens you'll find 1 to 10 stars and a link to write a review. It offers a number of ways to login or create an account. If the film has Facebook and Twitter pages you'll find Like and Follow buttons in the right hand column. Please post your review to your own social media pages as well.

If you have more time, rank and review the film on the following:

-RottenTomatoes.com
-Fandango.com
-ChristianFilmDatabase.com

Also, Love/Like the film's Twitter and Facebook pages. On Facebook click on the three dots next to "message" and click on "invite friends". Then go through and invite your friends to like the page.

If you're short on time, just leave a review in a comment below and I'll post it when and where I'm able. Be sure to mention the title of the film and at least your first name.

I hope you'll take the time to rate and review!

Thanks so much!!!
Rich and Joyce Swingle

No comments: