The John the Baptist Triptych

After Joyce preached on Zechariah, I preached on Elizabeth. You'll have to hear our sermons to see why she got the guy and I got the gal...

Joyce on Zechariah:


Rich on Elizabeth:


Both preachings were from Luke 1 at Westchester Chapel.

The triptych was completed by Pastor Linda Warren, when she preached on their son, John the Baptist (Luke 3:1-22):



Have a blessed Christmas, everyone!

WCCC Christmas by RichS on Grooveshark Now taking applications for the MasterWorks Festival theatre program: www.RichDrama.com/MWFTheatre. Training and performances in IN, PA and NYC, including an Off-Broadway theatre!  

1 comment:

Hezir Aguero said...

God bless you Rich! I mean those words more ever before since the Christians in Theatre Arts Conference (www.CITA.org) in Puerto Rico last Summer. My brain exploded seeing you perform "La Gente Que Jesús Conoció." I have been keeping up w your postings and was SOOO BLESSED with the preachings done by you and your wife this last Christmas (on Elizabeth and Zachariah). I am inspired by the work you're doing and I truly pray blessings over you and your ministry and your family!
--Hezir Aguero
Rochester, NY