Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

We hope Thanksgiving festivities are blessing all of our American family and friends, and for those of you reading this in other countries, have some turkey and thank the Lord with us!

This year we’re grateful to have survived Superstorm Sandy without even losing electricity. The worst of it for us was that I was scheduled to land at La Guardia Airport within an hour of Sandy’s arrival. I had four flights canceled, and it was difficult to be in Chicago, away from Joyce while she heard the wind rattle our windows, but I was with great friends that made the waiting more bearable. Then, the night before I was able to get home I had the opportunity to share the Gospel with someone who is exploring Christianity. I’m always in awe when the Lord brings great things from the worst circumstances.

I joined Actors InC (www.ActorsInChrist.com) and the Salvation Army (www.USE.SalvationArmy.org) in the Sandy relief effort on Staten Island. You can see a video about it that I submitted to CNN here...
Watch your inbox for the announcement of a documentary I’m polishing about our trip to Puerto Rico, Transylvania and London during the Summer Olympics, where we reached people from 30 different nations and every continent but Antarctica. We're going to make it available to raise funds for an upcoming trip to Africa. You can order a copy now by making a donation of any kind at RichDrama.com/Africa. For now, you can see an interview I did before the documentary’s premiere for the church where I grew up in Medford, Oregon...


I still have availability for performances of my Christmas play Views of the Manger, and I’d love to bring one of my other plays and/or workshops to your church or school any time of the year: www.RichDrama.com

Here’s a Thanksgiving themed sketch Joyce and I performed at our church a few years back...


If you didn't get this in your inbox, subscribe for future updates at RichDrama.com/Updates.

No comments: