My students praising!


David Ivany is Territorial Youth Secretary for the Salvation Army. He works with youth and youth workers across Canada and Bermuda. He's grateful both nations are a part of the same territory since he's required to make visits!

I just found some of my students from the Territorial School of Music and Gospel Arts (see August 26-September 5 on my blog) on David's site: StartTheRevolution.blogspot.com. I can definitely recognize nine, right there in the front!

Pray for my students and for David, that planted seeds will be watered and bear much fruit.

2 comments:

Rich Swingle said...

When I asked David for permission to post his picture, he responded with the following:

Daily Prayer

Father, I abandon myself into your hands,
Do with me whatever you will,
Whatever you may do, I thank you.
I am ready for all, I accept all.
Let only your will be done in me,
and in all your creatures.

Into your hands I commend my spirit,
I offer it to you with all the love that is in my heart.
For I love you, Lord, and so want to give myself,
to surrender myself into your hands,
without reserve and with boundless confidence,
for you are my Father.

Amen.

Charles de Foucauld- Henri Nouwen’s daily prayer “Sabbatical Journey”

Irene said...

so beautiful...